Welcome to our Winter programme 16-20 December camp 2019
This will be a small camp as only the independent schools will be on holiday at this time. We will have playground games, cooking activities, and art/craft projects with all the usual amazing resources available. Please watch this space as there may be trips planned
Junior and Senior Forest school are going ahead too as usual but will be just one team so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment
All Children are dropped off and picked up at our venue, Cavendish School, 31 Inverness St, Camden, London, NW1 7HB
Our creative / sporty day camp offers music, drama, and sport/playground games in the mornings, with the children alternating between activities in their age groups. Each session is age appropriate and changes every week. During the afternoons we have art / creative science sessions and playground games. This is less structured and the children can follow their interests. We also have plenty of books, lego, board games, dressing up costumes, and cooking (cold) sessions.
If you choose one of the Forest school options then your child will arrive at Cavendish school. If you have booked extended hours they will join the creative daycamp until the Forest school leaders arrive to gather them into a group and leave for the park. Similarly after the Forest school group arrives back, the children are either picked up straight away from Cavendish school, or they join back in with the daycamp.
Click here for Prices and dates
Junior Forest school 3-6s and Senior Forest school 6-12s
There’s no such thing as bad weather if you’re wearing the right clothes, and this is so true! Junior Forest school and Senior Forest school programmes will run as usual throughout the 4 seasons – Autumn is a fantastic time for Forest school! Please be aware when you are booking that if the dates are not green they are fully booked already.
FOREST SCHOOL is an inspirational alternative learning experience which takes
place on a regular basis outdoors in natural settings and across all seasons
- Different activities each holiday
- How lucky are we to have parks so close by! We go exploring the natural environment in these green spaces: den/shelter building, making hot chocolate in Kelly kettles, team games and making friends, nature crafts, getting muddy, and having a great adventure
- Outdoor kitchen cooking, learning to make fires safely, and cooking delicious camp fire food
- Waterproof, outdoor jacket, trousers and boots essential –as are long sleeves, hat or cap and sun screen in Summer.
- Find out more about Forest School ethos here
- Both Forest schools include wrap around at Holiday Academy if required 8.30-6pm.
Pick up/drop off from Holiday Academy venue, Cavendish school
*Booking Forest School for the full week is recommended as each session is linked. Prices and dates
*We reserve the right to change the programme
*We reserve the right to changes in the staff/programme