Who we are
In this privacy statement references to “we”, “us” and “our” are to Holiday Academy References to “our Website” or “the Website” are to www.holidayacademy.co.uk. This privacy statement will tell you how you can verify the accuracy of your personal information submitted to Holiday Academy and how you can request that we delete or update your personal information. All privacy practices and methods described herein only apply insofar as permitted by the applicable standards, laws and requirements and as limited by the website your are visiting.
What information we collect and how
Holiday Academy’s primary goal in collecting personal information from you is to give you a meaningful enjoyable and customised experience while using our website, and to allow us to develop new products and services which are relevant to customers like you.
The information we collect via the Website may include.
- Personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc. Personal information received by you online will only be used by the Holiday Academy brand to which you submit your information, except as otherwise required by law or disclosed to you as the information is collected.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order and to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organization to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out of receiving such information. before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
Holiday Academy is committed to keeping the data you provide us secure and will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or alteration.
We do not store any of your private payment information (such as debit and credit card numbers)
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
Privacy, Holiday Academy, Top Floor, 141 King Henry’s Rd, NW3 3RD
Holiday Academy is committed to working with customers to obtain a fair and rapid resolution of any complaints or disputes about privacy. Please email us your questions or comments regarding our privacy practices to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the address above.
By using this website you signify your acceptance of this Privacy Statement and you adhere to the terms and conditions posted on the website. If you do not agree with the privacy statement or any of our terms and conditions please do not use this website or submit any personal information.