Holiday Academy Photo Protocol
As technology moves on so fast we just wanted to share with you our updated photo protocol. At Holiday Academy our first priority is safeguarding when uploading photos on our website and social media platforms. These are the procedures that we have in place to make sure that we protect the identity of your children:
- We put a Holiday Academy logo watermark on all our images of children.
- We never upload photos where you can see the faces of the children. *Unless the parents of the child have given their consent.
- We always disguise the faces of children in photos (see the image below). *Unless the parents of the child have given their consent.
- We never share any names or personal information about the children attending Holiday Academy and we ask you never to post images or tag other people without permission.
- All staff sign a code of ethical practice for Holiday Academy with strong guidelines on e-safety.
- Within our safeguarding and child protection policy we have a mobile phone, other devices, cameras and image sharing policy, and all phones/devices are kept locked in the office and signed in and out.
- We delete unused images after a year and do not keep any photo for more than 5 years.
* All Holiday Academy policies are available on request and there is a hard copy by the parent handbook at reception.
Safety is something we take very seriously and we do our utmost to protect the identity of the children in the photos we use. If you have any questions regarding our photo procedure please contact Ruth Peel at Holiday Academy.
If you have any questions or queries please email Ruth Peel: firstname.lastname@example.org